VICUG-L Archives

VICUG-L@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 18 Oct 2012 12:59:03 -0600
8bit
Sender:
From:
Everett Gavel <[log in to unmask]>
Harry wrote:
"I know of a blind man and others, who have no use of their hands...
...but what about speech input?
I wish there was a way that they could have complete control over the IPhone
with just their voice."

Harry, your friends or others without use of their hands may do well with
Siri, the voice-command unit that's a part of the iPhone. The 4S, at least.
Not sure what other models. Just get an iPhone with "Siri."

Below is a list a friend forwarded to me. It's 11 pages of Siri commands,
with a URL for an accessible phones list at the bottom, as well.

Strive On!
Everett

SIRI Full User Guide of Commands