Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 23 Mar 2013 19:58:54 -0000
7bit
From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Hi All,

I've posted an accessibility review of the SteppIR antenna on the Active
Elements site.  The SDA 100 manual has been recorded, and we'll be adding
the original control box manual shortly.

An evaluation of the HamPod SteppIReader with audio demo will follow in the
next week.

The direct link is:

http://active-elements.org/2013/03/14/steppir-antenna-control-box/

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals