Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 15 Sep 2012 20:18:13 -0400
From:
Bob Martin <[log in to unmask]>
7bit
Hi, Martin:

I just checked mone at 7:58 PM and it says U.S>A. Time Updated.  Mine is a
REIZEN with 2 buttons and a stim.  Have had it about 3 months.  So far as
the battery, there is a table in the manual that estimates how long battery
will last based on how many times announces.  I have hourly announcments
disabled. See Table Below.

Requests per Day Battery Life

0 1.5 Years

5 1 Years

10 8 Months

15 6 Months

20 5 Months

25 4 Months

There is also a section on causes for the watch failing to adjust time but
if you are placing it at night as usual and haven't put an electronic device
too close to it or installed a metal band, the watch should still be
updating.  Meanwhile, I enjoy having myne.

Regards:
Bob Martin

EchoLink Node - 55127
Please visit http://www.wan-leatonks.net.