Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 13 Sep 2012 07:05:29 -0400
From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
I agree… shipping is not usually that expensive and it comes with a little thing called insurance,  the els players are load front he government, therefore they decide it is ok to take the risk.  but if you abuse the free matter privilege and your package falls off a truck and gets run over, where will you complain?  when you pay for shipping you  have recourse . I have heard of disastrous results from shipping free matter when it was not something that qualified and the item got destroyed, or showed up back at the  sender months later in pieces
 sometimes it is sad to see just how cheap ass we hams can be on stupid things.  like the guys who use dollar store patch cables for their audio equipment and wonder why it sounds like crap