Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sat, 11 Aug 2012 08:47:55 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
"Howard, W A 9 Y B W" <[log in to unmask]>
Hi,

I'm sorry but I don't understand what you want.

I use an earlier version of Excel, however, in general, if you want text to
be left, right, or centered in a cell, you select the "cells" option from
the "format" menu and then choose the "alignment" tab and choose where in
the cell you want text to be placed.  Also from the "format" menu you can
choose "columns" and change the width of the cells if they are to narrow for
your text.

I hope this is not to confusing.

73

Howard #3