ECHURCH-USA Archives

The Electronic Church

ECHURCH-USA@LISTSERV.ICORS.ORG

From:
Karen Carter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 22 Dec 2012 20:17:06 -0500
Father in Heaven we ask that you touch Manfred and take away the tumor.  Be
with the doctors and give them the wisdom they need to help Manfred.  Give
Manfred and his family the pace that passes all understanding.  In Jesus
precious name we pray.  Amen

L.I.F.E.  Living Intentually For Excellence
Take the Mental Fitness Challenge at: www.the-team.biz/39891993
For information write me at: [log in to unmask]

I would rather live my life as if there is a God, and die to find out there
isn't.  Than live my life as if there isn't a God, and die to find out there
is.

ABC's of Salvation:
Admit you are a sinner.  Rom 3:23
Believe in Christ.  Acts 16:31
Confess your faith.  Rom 10:9-10

If you believe there is not a God.  Than just die.  For without a God you
can do this.

The national anthem in Hell is:  "I Did It My Way"