From:
"Thorn, Michael" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Thorn, Michael
Date:
Wed, 30 Jan 2013 13:21:47 +0000

Fyi

Michael Thorn

From: Cynthia Beckman [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Tuesday, January 29, 2013 9:50 PM
To: 'Cynthia Beckman'
Subject: You're invited! Immune Based Inflammatory Diseases (Patient Program) Symposium hosted by the Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University & Jill Roberts Center for Inflammatory Bowel Disease, Cornell University

Patient Program

I hope that you can join us for the Intestinal Immune Based Inflammatory Diseases Symposium which will be held on March 8-9, 2013 at the Faculty House Columbia University, New York City.

You can access the program agenda and submit an online registration at the following conference web site:  https://register.columbiacme.org/conference.cgi?rm=view&conference_id=576092

Registration includes access to the Symposium, breakfast, lunch and evening receptions daily--all gluten-free!

Registration Link:   https://register.columbiacme.org/conference.cgi?rm=view&conference_id=576092.
Contemporary Travel Inc. is the official travel agency for the symposium and they guarantee the lowest airfare at time of booking.  In addition, we have significantly discounted rooms available in our room block at Ink 48 Hotel.  To access the discounted rooms, please contact Gail Weiss--the reservation will need to be made through Contemporary Travel to secure the reduced rate.  Shuttle bus transportation will be provided from Ink 48 Hotel to the conference and back to the hotel.

Gail Weiss, Contemporary Travel

Tel 866-406-0033

Ink48 Hotel
653 11th Avenue (11th Avenue and 48th Street)
New York, NY 10036

We are organizing a separate concurrent Continuing Medical Education (CME) program for physicians, scientists, nutritionists and other clinicians involved in the care of adult and pediatric patients with celiac disease and inflammatory bowel disease.  If you are a physician, scientist or nutritionist and would like to register for the CME program and receive CME credits please email [log in to unmask]<mailto:[log in to unmask]> for the CME program and registration link.

This conference presents a unique opportunity to bring together those interested in Intestinal Immune Based Inflammatory Diseases.  Please forward this invitation to others that may be interested in participating.

We appreciate your interest and hope you can join us for this important gathering.

best,

Peter Green, MD & Ellen Scherl, MD

Cynthia Beckman
Director of Development

Celiac Disease Center at Columbia University

Harkness Pavilion

180 Fort Washington Avenue

Suite 934

New York, NY  10032