Date:
Wed, 2 Jan 2013 18:30:40 -0500

  Dear Celiac Community,
I ran across this and I'm just blown away but it, it is a website mentioning they are a celiac mentor, and they want to share a report for $27.00 on  - 7 Secrets to Gluten Free Romance & Relationships    -  https://www.wepay.com/stores/7-secrets-to-gluten-free-romance-relationships/item/7-secrets-to-gluten-free-romance-relationships-930567   I know of no study, report or finding about secrets to gluten free romance. I personally from experience understand how to have a gluten free romance, and for that matter a gluten free life which supports a gluten free romance to a man I've been married to for 33 years. In no way am I connected to this person, I just wanted to share with the celiac list serve how many people seem to take advantage of us, especially the newly diagnosed, to which they are very confused when the doctor tells them don't eat wheat and then walks out the door leaving the patient waving a white flag and to defend for themselves.  Like many of you, when someone is diagnosed, a friend sends me a message and asks can you help so and so they are confused, etc... and I willingly will help as I had noone to turn to in my area and remember how hard it was for me, especially the first few months spending hours on end at the grocery store. Maybe this is okay in our society, but I find it obnoxious.  Sincerely. Denise Drew