From:
Misty Price <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Wed, 12 Dec 2012 14:27:19 -0500

In my previous post about Turtle Island Soups, I neglected to say that
some of the on-line vendors have old ingredient lists.

Currently, and for the past 2 years, ALL of these soups are made with
rice flour instead of wheat flour.  I spoke with the president of Turtle
Island Soups for confirmation.  The boxes clearly state "Certified
Gluten Free".  That's why we bought them originally.  ONLY the beer
cheese soup doesn't bear this comment, and that is because when the
boxes were printed they didn't realize that GF beer was available.  The
consumer adds the beer at the time of preparation.  Yesterday I emailed
one on-line vendor (Prarie Moon) with this info and he replied that the
soups I asked about were indeed gluten-free and they will be correcting
their on-line ingredient lists.

So sorry for the confusion.  I have no financial interest in this
company, just an interest in seeing them continue in production!

Misty in CA