Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Tue, 11 Dec 2012 19:50:21 -0500
7bit
Sender:
From:
Misty Price <[log in to unmask]>

We have found a wonderful line of hearty, creamy, dried soups that are
ALL gluten-free!  The name is Turtle Island Soups, and they are
available from a variety of on-line vendors or from the manufacturer
itself.  Google them, or perhaps you can find them locally.  They are
certified GF by the Celiac Sprue Association....I just spoke with the
pres. of the company.  There's even a Beer Cheese soup, but you must
make it with GF beer, of course.  These make great additions to your
Christmas baskets, for those hard-to-buy for folks, GF or not!

Misty in CA