From:
Jennifer Iscol <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Jennifer Iscol <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 1 Dec 2012 19:47:57 -0800

In just one quick click you can support Mama Baretta, a family-owned gluten-free bakery in Northern California that won Double Gold and Best of Show Cookie at the Sonoma County Harvest Fair this year (not a gluten-free category - they beat ALL the cookies, and there's some top-notch professional competition).

Now Mama Baretta entered Intuit's Small Business Big Wishes Program, for which Intuit will grant 15 small businesses their wish (up to $5,000) for 15 days from December 3rd-21st.

VOTE HERE: http://bit.ly/UPseaw

Debra Baretta would use the contest winnings to professionally package her award-winning Salted Caramel Nut Lace Cookie for distribution to grocery stores. She needs votes to show that people are interested in her business.

You can vote once per day!

(I'm not affiliated with Mama Baretta, just posting on their behalf to support our local, gluten-free small businesses that make amazing food.)

Jennifer

Jennifer Iscol
President
Celiac Community Foundation of Northern California
P.O. Box 1506
Healdsburg, CA 95448
Tel. 707-824-5830
www.celiaccommunity.org