From:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Chris Fichter <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 1 May 2015 16:08:56 -0500

    My wife, Sandy, and I just returned from a Natural Show in Indianapolis, IN, put on by one of our Distributors.  We introduced to the Natural Store Retailers in the Mid-West three NEW items, our Hol Grain Taco Mix, KONRIKO brand Creole Seasoning in a small easy to use 2.5oz size and our new Quigg's Yellow Rice mix, the only Yellow Rice in the North America that is made with "clean" natural ingredients.  All were VERY well received.

    First, I have to compliment the citizens of Indianapolis on having a first class city. We were in the Indiana Convention Center, downtown, and it is an outstanding place. We also enjoyed walking around the downtown area, checking out the Indiana Government Buildings and enjoying some great restaurants.

    The three new products we introduced are all Certified Gluten Free; all are verified NON-GMO and are Star K Kosher. In fact, every product made here at America's Oldest Rice Mill is Gluten Free, Non-GMO and Kosher. All of our products can be eaten on a vegan diet too.

    The Taco Mix is going to be one of our best sellers, it tastes great and is easy to prepare. There are many Taco Mixes out there but ours is the only one Certified Gluten Free and Verified Non-GMO...no corn or soybeans in any of our products.

    The new small size KONRIKO Creole Seasoning is the same great Creole Seasoning we have made for years in the large 6oz size. The beauty of the small 2.5oz size, for families that do use Creole Seasoning every day like we do, is it will be consumed quicker and the quality of the spices will remain fresher and more potent.

Unlike all the other Creole Seasonings ours is low in Salt, contains NO MSG, or other ingredients that are objectionable to the Celiac Community. It is a very rare and enjoyable spice product.

    Our new Quigg's Yellow Rice mix was also a big hit at the show.  It seems we make the only Yellow Rice Mix that any Natural Food Store will stock. We do not have any MSG, HVPs, maltodextrin, yellow or red dyes.  Just good, natural spices like saffron, turmeric, garlic, black pepper, you get the idea, no scientists were involved in making our Yellow Rice Mix....we have a hard and fast rule here at the Mill, if we cannot pronounce an ingredient we will not use it., i.e., keep it simple and pure. Our Quigg's Yellow Rice Mix is also the only Certified Gluten Free and Verified NON-GMO Yellow Rice mix made by anyone anywhere....and it really does taste great.

    Of course I am a big fan of our products, but I am confident you will be too once you try them. To make that happen we are offering a 10% discount on all three of the above items, (Taco Mix, 2.5oz Creole Seasoning and Quigg's Yellow Rice), if you buy one, two or all three of our new items, from our secure website, www.konriko.com or www.holgrain.com.

    Thank you for your continued support of our old rice mill, all of us really do appreciate it and will continue to work hard bringing you the best gluten free, non-gmo products we can make.

Good Health to You and Your Family,

Mike Davis

Owner/Operator

Conrad Rice Mill, Inc.