From:
"Bob, K8LR" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Bob, K8LR
Date:
Tue, 12 Mar 2013 14:29:21 -0400
Hi Jim,

Your right, you have to hold the power button down while you apply DC power
to the transmitter.  You then use the arrow keys to go between high and low
power.  When you enter the setup mode by holding down the power button while
you apply dc power, there are other things you can set.  The maximum and
minimum frequency that the transmitter will tune to and I think you can also
set the frequency step size.

You'll need sighted help to read the lcd display as you make adjustments as
there is no audio feedback what so ever.

Bob, K8LR, [log in to unmask]