From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 07:06:20 -0500
That's one of those hybrids everyone hates to get anywhere near on the
highway because they're so slow and that when the battery dies it costs
about as much as a compact car to replace at close to 10,000. I don't know
if I'd be quick to put a radio in one of those but then we wouldn't have one
either.