From:
Mike Cozzolino <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 13 Nov 2012 02:29:31 -0800
hello the problem is not the length of the center pin of the power
jack on the dec express rather its the diameter of the center pin dec
used two different size power jacks, so if you want to get the
correct plug you need to know the diameter of the center pin.  you
can measure that with a set of calippers.  the measurement is in
milliameters not inches.  good luck, c u mike