From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Wed, 28 Aug 2013 19:56:49 -0500
In somewhat reverse order, they still do sell at least 2 or
3 audio filters. I still own one of the originals that he
sold as a board only, with no cabinet, when he began back in
1972.

I was a freshman at Mississippi State University that year,
and he was still teaching. I would occasionally run into him
as I was walking across campus to class, and we would have
lots of conversations about all things radio.

Regarding receiving the orders one piece at a time, you must
have caught them at the end of an inventory.

According to our tour guide at their 40th anniversary open
house, a product that is a slow mover isn't replenished as
quickly as one that tends to fly off the shelf. But they
will have several products in production simultaneously.