From:
Zach Shifflett <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 25 Jun 2013 04:30:51 -0400
Man, this makes me sick to even read.
I've been following this story for a while over twitter and other
various places around the web, and I'm still horrified about this.
I really hope they get what's coming to them.
And to think, the ceo's blind?  A blind guy, who should know better,
taking advantage of the rest of his own quote community?
Unbelievable. What a bastard.