From:
Glen Schroeder <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 23 Jun 2013 21:43:18 -0500
hi all.

i had good intentions of getting in field day last night.  i went downstairs
and got on twenty meters and made two contacts. and then the weather alert
went off and we had severe storm warnings, so i got off, and it stormed the
rest of the night, and i didn't have a chance to get on today. so much for
field day this year. i've had fun doing it in past years though.

73 glen ka9yiu