From:
Phil Scovell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 14:31:50 -0600
I bought that little radio from Danny for the broadcast AM and FM and short
wave bands and the money and the shipping all went well.  Looked bran new.
He even sent the two double a batteries, for crying out loud, and the
original box, cables, and everything.  Turns out, my wife bought the same
radio a couple of years ago but her's I don't believe has short wave on it
and mine also has a small key pad for frequency and channel entries and
her's doesn't, haha.

Phil.
K0NX