From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 12 Jun 2013 06:38:14 -0400
Kenwood has their own software for free so why rtsystems took their software
there I don't know and I have yet to find a version of windows Kenwood's
software doesn't work with. I usually scan the labels when I get the
RTsystems software though when they made it not work with jaws, honestly, I
told them to let me know when they'd fix that and I'll go back to them but
not before. It's been 4 or 5 years.