From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2013 16:32:36 -0400
Hello,
Sometimes telling a person you are blind doesn't even do it.
I actually had someone ask me if I could enlarge the picture of a Special Bed I was considering for my daughter.
I ultimately told this person that since I would be the person deciding on whether or not we were going to get the bed I would appreciate it if he would look at the bow and pretend there was no picture. Describe the bed to me as if you really wanted me to know everything about it because the sale depends on how well you verbally describe it and answer my questions.
I had sretty specific questions and special considerations before I could decide on this very expensive bed.
Ultimately, he did a good job with input from the Engeneers and I ended up choosing the bed.
Of course he wanted me to have someone else make the decision but that wasn't going to happen since I was her mom and her main caregiver.
Colleen Roth