From:
Scott Howell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 19 May 2013 19:24:41 -0400
WOw, remember the old Accent? Yep, now there was an interesting VOice.
SPeaking of synthesizers, I was digging through my junk box and found a Doubletalk LT that I'm probably going to find a home for since I haven't any machines that have serial ports. Might even have a serial to USB adapter around here, but not a box I need any longer.