From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 May 2013 16:06:07 +0100
Hi All,

Just in case you aren't signed up as a Follower, I just posted the following
on the AE blog at www.active-elements.org:

***
Thanks to the recording skills of Ian DJ0HF we have recently added MP3
manuals for both the original and SDA 100 SteppIR antenna controllers.

Tim GI4OPH sent us the RNIB cassettes for the TR-751 and TR851 Manual, and
Chris M5AGG converted these to MP3.

The above MP3 audio can be found on the Manuals page, accessed from
Recordings.

Rob K6DQ sent us the files he produced for the TM-V71A and E.  He converted
the complete manual into HTML format and it opens as a fully indexed web
page.  He also sent us an HTML table of the menu system, and a mike keyboard
and front panel description.  These are on the Kenwood TM-V71E page under
the Related Downloads section.

You can also use the Search field at the top of each page to find items of
interest!

***

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals