From:
"Mike Duke, K5XU" <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Mike Duke, K5XU
Date:
Mon, 13 May 2013 19:15:12 -0500
For those who enjoy outstanding audio fidelity, and for those who
wonder why some of us persist in our enjoyment of the AM mode, check
out the MP3 noted in the following message.

Brian, W5AMI, had just finished restoring a Scott RCH receiver when he
made this recording of Don, K4KYV on 3.885 MHZ.

Don is the southeastern region's most outstanding AM signal
personality, much as TimTron is in the northeast, but with perhaps a
bit more polish and tact, sometimes.