From:
COLLEEN ROTH <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 11 May 2013 10:48:20 -0400
Hello,
Well my husband and I are both hams. We are also both in Navy Mars.
I am much more active in both than my husband. If he checks into an ARES Net it is almost a miracle. This occurs once every couple of years.
He does check into Navy Mars Nets regularly.
I on the hand, Check into our Local Ares Net, am Net Manager, serve as a Net Control for our Section Sideband Traffic Net, am a Net Control for Navy Mars, etc.
My husband doesn't care how much time I spend in these activities.
He is more into the Computer and TV.
Colleen Roth, N8TNV;