From:
Ian Westerland <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 4 May 2013 08:37:16 +1000
That is good to hear so when I extend my open wire feed i will do
something similar.  G4NSJ talks about how he hendles his feed line
and he doesn't seem to be too careful with it.  Sometimes we get
caught up in what is seen to be normal rather than stepping out to
see what happens.

Cheers.

Ian, VK3vin