From:
Mark WZ0K <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 22 Apr 2013 11:53:56 -0700
Hi
     One of the issues that one finds on internal antenna tuners is that
they generally only work on transmit. Thus, if you would like to have the
matching capabilities work for a receive antenna, an external antenna tuner
does help. I have both. It can make a significant ddifference on reception.

God bless,
Mark
God loves You!
My personal website: