From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 15 Apr 2013 11:28:51 +0100
Hi Michael,

Thanks for the AD5X.com web address, the ALS 600 and 1300 reviews are
excellent!  The auto band changing option makes these amps very attractive
for a blind op!  I also note he uses the MFJ-998 auto ATU, and I hope to
write an accessibility evaluation sometime, as I find it to be superb!

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals