From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Mar 2013 20:24:53 -0400
Aimee:

I've already deleted them, because I took the recommended actions, and
simply made some rough notes on the suggestions I got, but I'll try to find
my replies in my sent file.

So, you may get a few forwards coming your way, but at least the main stuff
should be there.

Stand by for those messages.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ