From:
Jim Gammon <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 24 Mar 2013 20:50:40 -0700
There's the Senderro GPS system for the Mpower, Apex, HIMS, and
PK Braillenotes as well as the Trekker Breeze but those are
expensive alternatives  to the Iphone and Droid app's.  Having
used the Sendero products for years, I have to say that they
include a great deal of information that can be helpful even when
not using the GPS for navigating, such as finding places and
"driving" around in virtual mode, and using the detailed
information available with almost all POI's to find addresses and
phone numbers rather then using some form of directory
assistance.  Jim WA6EKS