From:
Kelvin Marsh <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 18 Mar 2013 09:06:53 -0000
Hi All,

They say hope springs eternal, but not for these meters, this time.
Unfortunately, W4RT have no stock...

I wonder how many orders they actually got?  If you would  be interested in
a definite order for a talking power/SWR meter for around £100GBP, please
let me know to my address at:

Please send your callsign and a proposed quantity, and I will collate the
numbers.  There is a feasible 2KW prototype already constructed.

Best wishes, Kelvin Marsh - M0AID

Working to improve accessibility for radio amateurs with disabilities

www.active-elements.org

For accessibility evaluations of amateur equipment and MP3 manuals