From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Mar 2013 17:37:43 -0600
of course it's not as cut and dried as that these days because most wireless
routers well exceed 100 feet, and you certainly don't need a license for
those.
I was under the impression that you could run an experimental FM broadcast
station without a license as long as it was less than 30 watts or something?
The concept being that a 30 watt station would not be able to compete
whatsoever with a 10 thousand watt broadcast transmitter, so there would be
no real problem with interference or competition in the market.
Maybe that is only in Canada.

73
Colin, V A6BKX