From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 17:32:04 -0500
I downloaded the manual for our car and it's funny, it says any 2-way radio
equipment is recommended that you locate the antenna outside the car on the
roof where it isn't likely to be close to the vehicle's computers. I guess
ford and mercury have similar wording to that according to a friend of mine.