From:
Lowell Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Mar 2013 09:57:02 -0500
Hello John,
Well, I do not consider our Prius as being slow!
We can get away from the traffic light as quick as all of those around us.
On the highway, my wife has a heavy foot and runs along at 70 to 80 miles an
hour.
I don't consider that slow!
Perhaps you are thinking of some car rather than a Toyota Prius.
We have had it for 3 years and are very pleased with it.
Just thought I would throw that in to the discussion.
Very best 73.
Lowell  W8QIY