From:
Colin McDonald <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 1 Nov 2012 15:08:09 -0600
from what I remember, the tmv7a doesn't do narrow band FM.
If you are refering to something with a smaller step size,, simply change
your step size to 12.5K from 25K in the step menu.
That is, a frequency with 7 digits instead of 6.
So if you want to listen to say 462.6125, change your step size to 12.5 and
you can enter that frequency directly.
Frequencies like that aren't narrow band
If you are trying to listen to narrow band, the TM V7A will do it, but it
doesn't have actual narrow band TX or rx from what I recall.

73
Colin, V A6BKX