From:
Lou Kolb <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 11 Oct 2012 06:40:04 -0400
Gary,

I think you mean the ACB and the NFB.  NFB is the national Federation of the
blind and the ACB, the american council of the blind, both advocate
organizations and rather political.  The AFB is the american foundation for
the blind and is quite different.  Check their web sites which are all .org
domains.  But, as has been said here, such a discussion is frought with
danger, even on this forgiving list.  73,  Lou
Lou Kolb
Voice-over Artist:
Radio/TV Ads, Video narrations
Messages On-hold: