From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 7 Oct 2012 17:26:56 -0400
Hi, all.

I'm sure Lloyd will post his list of check-ins to today's cross-country
blind ops net, but I wanted to add a few check-ins that occurred after Lloyd
left.

They were:

KB2VEC--Paul in BelMar, New Jersey

N6TCZ--Hans in Long Beech, California

WB9SLM--Chris in Greenville, Illinois  and

KW3A--Steve near Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.

Thanks to Butch (WA0VJr), and Paul (W6PR) for their relay help as well.

Conditions on 20 meters were the best that I have heard them for a long time
here in West-Central Lower Michigan, which was a real treat for a change.

Hopefully, next week will be as good.

73 from Tom Behler: KB8TYJ