From:
Kris Hickerson <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Date:
Sat, 6 Oct 2012 19:20:25 -0500
Hi All,

Sorry about this but I thought someone on this list might be able to point
me in the write direction.

In Outlook Express I had things set so that when I began typing in an e-mail
address it would pick it up from my address book and put the rest of the
address in automatically.  I have looked and looked but am not able to find
out how to do this in Outlook 2010 and Windows 7.  I feel there must be a
way, but I sure can't find it.

Any ideas or help will be appreciated.  Contact me off list at

73

Kris