From:
John Miller <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 28 Sep 2012 22:31:21 -0400
If I remember, I might be there tomorrow even. I'm not sure about Sunday,
we're going to my wife's parents area to show off the little one to her old
church, but if the football game is while we'd be there though I'll probably
stay home, then I'll be here for the nets. I'm not sticking anywhere near
there during a football game, I'd much rather watch anything else.