From:
John Vernaleken <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 14 Sep 2012 10:11:28 -0400
I use XMLOG with JAWS.

John  KC2QJB

From: Jose Tamayo (KK4JZX) [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
Sent: Friday, September 14, 2012 8:59 AM
To: [log in to unmask]; [log in to unmask]
Subject: [Handihamclub] Handiham TechNet

Hello friends,

I wanted to thank some of the people  on this list for joining the Handiham
TechNet  last night.  There was much discussion and we went over our
allotted time only because all the topics were truly interesting.

We want to invite you to next week's TechNet which promises to be really
interesting and dynamic.  We discussed topics as follows:

1.        Handheld radios for HF - The question came up as to whether there
have been any Handhelds that provide HF capability.
2.       Broadband JPole Antennas - We had extensive discussions on this
topic.
3.       eQSO - Someone brought up the topic of eQSO
4.       Logbook apps - someone asked a question about logbooks and
accessibility.  BTW: Does anyone here have a list of JAWS accessible  apps
for logging?
5.       JAWS 14 Public Beta - JAWS Public Beta 14 has been released to the
public ; this announcement was made and disussed  briefly.
I hope there are many more topic to discuss next week on Thursday.  Come
join us and you won't be disappointed.

73

Jose - KK4JZX