From:
Tom Behler <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 9 Sep 2012 19:29:54 -0400
    Hey, thanks a lot, Steve!!!

I know that the G5RV in its current configuration is no great shakes, but it
does seem to get out at least somewhat. ...  Better than the screw-driver,
of course.

As I think I said in an earlier post, I'll probably leave it as it is for
the remainder of this camping season, but may try to get it up higher next
year when we are out there for camping season again.

Tom Behler: KB8TYJ