From:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Reply To:
Lloyd Rasmussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 8 Sep 2012 11:48:45 -0400
I won't be around until at least the bottom of the hour today.  Also, 20
meters may be difficult tomorrow because the Worked All Europe phone contest
is going on.  I might move us to a slightly different frequency, but it's
more likely that I will try to stay put and slug it out on 14258.
73 -- W3IUU