Date:
Tue, 4 Sep 2012 19:11:53 -0400
To clarify even further, control-shift-r replies to everyone that the
message was sent to, not just the sender.

If I sent a message to you, Harvey, and copied in Tom KB8TYJ, if you hit
control-r it would reply to me only, if you hit control-shift-r it would
send your reply to me and Tom, but not to anybody else in your address book,
only to those to whom the original message was sent.

Also, be advised that many email ISP's won't let you send a message to more
than fifty recipients at a time, as a way to control spammers.

Steve, K8SP