From:
Butch Bussen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Aug 2012 10:08:33 -0700
Acording to the 590 manual, you are supposed to be able to use the 71a
to do this.  I gave up on trying to make it work.  I bought a cable, not
sure if it is right, but the guy says it is.  If someone makes this
work, let me know.  I got tired fighting it.  I've done crossband on the
71 2 to 440 and so forth, that is easy.  To use a talkie to talk to the
71 which is then supposded to key the 590 or 480, I never got to work.
73
Butch
WA0VJR
Node 3148