From:
KK4AHX Darren Duff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 18 Aug 2012 08:14:06 -0400
Well said Jim.

73.

Darren Duff.

Vice President,

Cherokee Amateur Radio Society.

http://www.cherokeehams.com <http://www.cherokeehams.com/>

amateur radio station KK4AHX.

Cherokee county ares.

http://www. <http://www.cherokee-ares.org/> cherokee-ares.org

  _____

From: For blind ham radio operators [mailto:[log in to unmask]]
On Behalf Of Jim Gammon
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2012 6:27 PM
To: [log in to unmask]
Subject: Moderating you off the list!

Harry, no disrespect intended here, but will you please write
directly to people you have complaints or arguments with, off
this list? I am a new person on the list and am frankly getting
very tired of all the back and forth emails from you and or about
you.  Everything is about You You You! I gotta tell you that if I
were the moderator of this list, I'd would have moderated you off
the list about three weeks ago! As others have told you here, you
need to seek proffessional psychological asistance for your
issues.  Maybe there's a licensed Shrink on the list who can help
you out.  Otherwise, go watch the old comedy movie What About
Bob, and learn from it.  Jim WA6EKS