From:
DAN REID <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 17 Aug 2012 14:30:30 -0600
Welcome Daniel,
My name is Dan.  I use the wouxun uv6 and agree that the original software was difficult to maneuver.  This is software from www.powerwerx.com<http://www.powerwerx.com/>, that I ordered with the cable that was a bit easier to maneuver.
There is still a lot of routing, but it was quick to catch on to what is needed to do.
It was approximately $49.00, but that is with the cable included.  Am not sure if it is available without the cable if you own it already.  Hope this helps.
dan (kb6unc)