Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Mon, 17 Jun 2013 04:57:37 -0400
From:
Michael Thurman <[log in to unmask]>
Sender:
the ones I have seen would not be too heavy, but they would be to bulky t be comfortable. they make safey collars with bells on them that are very very sensitive to the slightest movement, so that might work, although they do eventually learn who to walks without ringing the bells., but that takes time, and a lot of cats actually like to ring it so you can hear them and do it on purpose. a couple of my cats will ring their bell collar  as they walk by me to say HI :)