Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Mon, 3 Jun 2013 05:08:43 -0400
7bit
From:
Junior Lolley KG4ITD <[log in to unmask]>
Zach, congratulations you will love the hobby and make new friends on the
air.
I love it.

 Junior Lolley
Amateur radio call KG4ITD
Liberty County Emergency Coordinator
"Be careful how you treat people on your way up because you might meet them
again on your way down!!!"