Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Fri, 31 May 2013 20:58:54 -0400
From:
John Vernaleken <[log in to unmask]>
7BIT
A few years ago my sighted wife and I  were at a concert. At the break the
Men's room line was short and the Ladies line went on for miles. My wife
said this was rediculas and went into the Mens room. When she came out  she
told me  when she went in she announced " Don't worry boys, I will not
laugh". Needless to say
 We had a few drinks before she did this. I love this girl, guess that is
why we have been together for 41 years.

John