Condense Mail Headers

Sender:
Date:
Sat, 25 May 2013 11:00:25 -0700
From:
Curtis Delzer <[log in to unmask]>
thanks, but my offset is already set, I get into our local repeater
fine, just that SFC, or "simplex frequency checker," doesn't seem to
do than give me a high beep when I hold down the "reverse" button
more than a second.
It is suppose to occasionally, (every 3 seconds) interrupt the output
to check the offset to see if the given input frequency is occupied
by the same signal as comming through the repeater.
But, all I get is a high beep and no change.